Kravis Corporation Limited was established in 2004 and commenced trading as a consulting firm in 2005 with registered head office in Auckland, New Zealand. From its inception until 2011, the firm provided professional advisory services on New Zealand immigration as well as general legal and business advisory services to its private individual clients and corporate clients.
In 2014, Kravis became an authorised New Zealand Specialist Education Advisor helping international students achieve internationally recognized qualifications offered by high-quality New Zealand tertiary education providers.
Our Guiding Principles
- We hold all disclosed information with the highest degree of confidentiality.
- We ensure our clients are provided with the best solutions.
- We enter into service contracts only when we have full confidence that we can help our clients.
We are highly driven by our aim to develop the best solutions to your needs by:
- Fully understanding your needs, expectations and requirements.
- Fully understanding your personal circumstances.
- Closely working with you in identifying best solutions to your personal requirements.
- Protecting your confidential personal information at all times.
- Answering all your questions clearly, honestly and comprehensively.
- Managing your case efficiently and successfully to completion.
The directors of Kravis Corporation Ltd. are migrants themselves who have professionally assisted a number of families and international students to come to New Zealand and helped them make New Zealand as their new home. They have also studied in New Zealand’s leading universities, hence, they are able to provide high-quality and tailor-fit New Zealand education advisory services to international students.