Kravis Corporation Ltd. was established in 2004 and commenced trading as a business consulting firm in 2005. Its registered office is in Auckland, New Zealand and has an affiliate consulting company based in Makati City, Philippines.
Our Core Business
We provide advisory services to business clients for value-adding solutions to transform their businesses into more investment-worthy and professionally-run businesses which include:
- Business Valuation.
- Capital Raising via Private Placement.
- Facilitation role in workshops (e.g. Strategic Planning, Board Retreat).
- Resource Speaker for Seminars (e.g. Financial Analysis, Sales Management)
Our Guiding Principles
- We hold all disclosed information with the highest degree of confidentiality.
- We protect to the fullest the intellectual property of our clients.
- We ensure our clients are provided with the best business solutions.
- We enter into contracts only when we have full confidence that we can deliver.
Our Managing Director
Lourdes Lozada, Master of Applied Finance, MBA, B.S.Economics
Member, Institute of Corporate Directors
Lourdes conceptualized and established Kravis in New Zealand in 2004 as a boutique business consulting firm. She takes pride of her strong academic background in finance and several years of experience in investment banking and corporate banking. She is concurrently the CEO of its affiliate consulting firm in the Philippines. Prior to Kravis, she held various positions in different financial institutions which include Citigroup New Zealand, Westpac Australia and Land Bank of the Philippines. Her areas of expertise are capital raising by private placement, business valuation, credit risk analysis and conducting seminars/workshops (e.g. strategic planning, Board retreat/corporate governance and executive team building). Lourdes directly manages all Kravis advisory engagements assisted by a team of consultants hand picked by her on a project per project basis.